Sales Operations Analyst
Toronto, ON /
Revenue – Revenue Operations Canada /
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. These B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year. We call this the deal economy and we’re rethinking how it operates.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets. We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built just that, democratizing B2B deals and rebates, with cloud-based software that’s accessible, affordable and usable by every distributor, manufacturer and retailer.
The Sales Operations Analyst will play a critical role supporting the Revenue organization by owning and improving our sales infrastructure including sales tools, processes, training, reporting and analytics to help build our team for scale. The ideal candidate is highly organized, technically proficient, and data-savvy with an intellectual curiosity and a drive for constant improvement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a willingness to learn, grow, and teach in a collaborative environment in a fast-growing company.
A Day In The Life
- Evaluating and improving Sales processes and systems by identifying areas of inefficiency in our sales process and proposing solutions and workflows that would resolve problems, optimize metrics, and improve productivity
- Drive sales data quality, and hygiene efforts through excellent change management and maintenance
- Sales analytics, report creation, dashboards, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Support the creation, configuration, and generation of quotes and OF using Salesforce CPQ
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Implementation, and Customer Success.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on resources and tools
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Manage projects, adding value and efficiency to get priority things done quickly and with quality – build reports, run analyses, build/present training, design workflows etc.
- Sales tech-stack ownership - Implementation, integration, adoption, training, improvements, and iteration.
Who You Are And What You’ll Bring With You
- 2+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience in SAAS/Software Enterprise, using Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com (certification a plus, but not a requirement); creating/updating reports and dashboards
- A forward thinker who takes the initiative and identifies gaps in workflows and makes recommendations.
- Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects including process mapping and process re-design
- Highly Technical: You have superior analytical skills and advanced MS Excel skills
- Organized: You can tackle multiple priorities, understand the timelines associated with each, and execute with operational efficiency being top of mind.
- Meticulous: You have outstanding attention to detail and understanding of key priorities and initiatives.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.