Group Product Manager
Product Management – Product Management /
Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. In the U.S. alone, these B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year.
We call this the deal economy and we’re rethinking how it operates.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets.
We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built just that, democratizing B2B deals and rebates, with cloud-based software that’s accessible, affordable and usable by every distributor, manufacturer and retailer.
- Manage up to four Product Managers building products for the Enable platform
- Lead and mentor your team into more effective PMs that deliver results
- Develop a strategy for your areas of ownership that helps Enable reach its organizational goals
- Contribute to a cohesive product vision that aligns with Enable’s objectives
- Partner with Engineering, Design, to foster a team culture of impact, performance, and growth.
- Ensure your team is aligned with company leadership and focuses on the right things, always balancing quality vs speed and short vs long term needs.
- Help to define and own product area goals and OKRs with a focus on impact.
- Support the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for key product initiatives
- Continue to grow your Product Management skills through group instruction and individual learning.
Core Competencies and Skills
- A proven Product Manager with 5+ years of experience building software, and 2+ years mentoring product managers.
- A highly collaborative leader that is capable of formulating and advocating for a clear, impactful product vision and strategy and working cross-functionally to deliver on that roadmap
- A compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types.
- An effective, purposeful, and concise communicator, and knowledge to influence and manage a large list of partners with conflicting and competing priorities.
- Passionate about hiring, mentoring, and leading a diverse and impactful team of product managers.
- Organized and results-driven, can manage multiple projects extending across many teams, stick to realistic deadlines, and push back when vital.
- An exceptional communicator, comfortable with both writing and presenting to get your ideas heard and get consensus from a variety of collaborators.
- All about execution. You have a proven record to efficiently and confidently implement, deliver, iterate, and have a “no task too big or too small” attitude toward getting things done.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.