Senior Sales Manager, US
New York, NY
Revenue – US Sales Leadership /
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $200,000 - $350,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales leadership roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
Are you happy with the status quo or would you rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar entire industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on the success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within enterprise accounts while mentoring and developing a team of high potential account executives. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United States.
What about you?
- You have a proven track record in business application SaaS sales, having built a career on doing the simple things right and consistently beating your number.
- Your foundation is enterprise sales, and you have a strong appreciation and understanding of the latest sales and marketing methodologies.
- Demonstrable management experience of a sales team and clear evidence of your ability to collaborate and manage resources across multiple teams.
- You are analytical and operationally strong, recognizing the adage that there is no shortcut to a sale and only a series of gates that need to be passed as effectively and expediently as possible.
- A lead from the front mentality and not scared of balancing multiple priorities while rolling your sleeves to get the job done.
- You know how to manage a project and understand the importance of communication inside and outside your team.
- You’re someone who finds it easy to develop good working relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
- You are challenging and happy to be challenged while committing 100% to the chosen path.
More specifically you will:
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your number!
- Lead enterprise account engagement and implement a proven methodology and process for maximizing sales success.
- Mentor, manage and build the NA sales team ensuring effective ramp of new hires and continued improvement of sales productivity across the team.
- Be a key stakeholder in the ongoing development of sales enablement assets, programs and processes.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Contribute to the company’s growth strategy and more specifically North America's GTM priorities, sales structure, and hiring plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain alignment of demand generation deliverables and sales goals.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Client Services teams to ensure post-sale customer success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and have a willingness to embrace the companies values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
- Ability to travel to Canada and within the US for client meetings and industry events (10%)
What you should have:
- 7+ years of related experience including 4+ direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors with 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales in an early stage, high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS environment preferred
- Proven line-of-business selling experience and able to engage at a CxO level within enterprise accounts
- Track record of selling B2B SaaS into some or all of these industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Food Services, GPO/Buying Groups
- A clear understanding of value-based selling with multiple examples of success
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally while inspiring and driving a team to deliver exceptional results.
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Enable is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.