Product Management – UX /
Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. In the U.S. alone, these B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year.
We call this the deal economy and we’re rethinking how it operates.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets.
We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built just that, democratizing B2B deals and rebates, with cloud-based software that’s accessible, affordable and usable by every distributor, manufacturer and retailer.
- Takes ownership in the design of all interfaces and interface elements, as well as the planning for how they should be used
- Works directly with Product & Engineering teams to drive development of individually owned features
- Creates all necessary assets while aligning their design with the functional needs of the UX Designer / Product Lead and the aesthetic vision of the senior leadership
- Establishes style guides for consistency of color pallet, sizing, spacing, and usability, maintaining those standards throughout development
- Facilitates user testing to ensure designs work as needed
- Consistently benchmarks the usability and user experience of new and existing products, and leverages findings to make constructive improvements in designs
- Drives documentation and communication to the entire Production team. Keeps all relevant mockups, prototypes, and documentation maintained for future reference
- Advocates for best practices in usability and accessibility, leveraging creative solutions to see those practices applied in game.
- Performs other tasks, as required
- 2-3 years' experience working for a SaaS product
- Excellent collaboration skills, with an ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a positive outlook
- Experience in effectively communicating both written and verbally across different audiences (e.g., technical, business) on a broad range of topics
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.