Vice President, Global Partnerships
San Francisco, CA /
Revenue – Partner Leadership US /
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $250,000 - $350,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Partnership Leader roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
Are you happy with the status quo or would you rather go disrupt an entire industry?
Enable is a series C company that has raised $156M in funding since 2020 and is experiencing hyper-growth in global markets. To support this growth, the company has opened up this critical VP of Partnerships role.
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $50bn of sales and purchases, and collaborate with over 10,000 trading partners. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
Adopted by major brands in North America and Europe the company has drawn the attention of some of the largest ISVs and Consulting firms in the market. With key partnership agreements in place and many in the pipeline, the company is hiring an individual to spearhead the growth and development of this critical GTM initiative. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United States.
What about you?
You have proven track record in managing and driving sales through and with ISV and Consulting organizations. You have built a career on doing the simple things right and consistently delivered results directly linked to helping sales teams build pipeline and close deals.
Having hired and developed partner teams, you understand what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You also thrive in a role that requires a lead from the front player-coach mentality to achieve goals and deliver beyond expectations.
Your core capabilities have a emphasis on sales with a deep understanding of sales and marketing methodologies and how partners can be leveraged to maximum effect.
You are analytical and operationally strong, recognizing the old adage that there is no short cut to a result and only a series of gates that need to be passed as effectively and expediently as possible.
A lead from the front mentality and not scared of balancing multiple priorities while rolling your sleeves up to get the job done.
You know how to manage a project and understand the importance of communication inside and outside your team.
You’re someone who finds it easy to develop good working relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
You are challenging and happy to be challenged, while committing 100% to the chosen path.
More specifically you will
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your number!
- Manage a global partnership team ensuring their goals and activity are aligned effectively.
- Create and own the annual global partner plan while implementing timely and accurate reporting on performance against plan.
- Take the relationship lead for all current partners leveraging your team to execute on the agreed plan.
- Take the lead in the recruitment of new partners while leveraging your partner manager team to execute on new partner agreements.
- Own the executive alignment between Enable and the partner leadership teams.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company’s partnership priorities and plan.
- Lead the requirements and project management of the delivery of key partner program components including partner enablement, demand marketing and recruitment.
- Identify and execute on a joint marketing plan in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Own the creation and management of a joint business plan with each partner ensuring the appropriate review cadence.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry / reporting requirements are met.
- Adhere to the company’s manager framework ensuring all aspects of the manager’s role are executed on effectively.
- Be a good corporate citizen and a willingness to embrace the companies values of We succeed together, We stay curious, We care about the details and We do whatever it takes.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years of related partner management experience including B2B SaaS (business application preferred) preferred.
- Proven hiring and people management skills
- Proven results in driving incremental revenue through partners.
- Able to influence an organization from CxO to key individual contributors.
- Track record of a full sales cycle role demonstrable through to the end user.
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally while inspiring and driving a team to deliver exceptional results.
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals . It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We are focused on taking care of our employees with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) plan, flexible work environment and market competitive PTO plan.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Enable is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.