Lead Veterinary Technician - Route 516 Animal Hospital - NJ
Old Bridge, NJ
Route 516 Animal Hospital – Technicians /
We have an exciting opportunity at Route 516 Animal Hospital! We are looking to add a full-time, Lead Veterinary Technician to our talented team!
Why choose Route 516 Animal Hospital?
Our veterinary team members want the best for your pet! Route 516 Animal Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full service veterinary hospital, that offers exceptional medical care to each and every patient. Our wonderful hospital is equipped with the most cutting-edge diagnostic, medical, and surgical equipment, and our online pharmacy makes it easy for pet parents to stay up to date with their pet’s prescriptions. Our team aims to foster long term patient and client relationships with the community members of Old Bridge and the surrounding areas, and we pride ourselves on being here for our patients through every stage of life.
Route 516 Animal Hospital might be the right place for you if:
· You’re a compassionate Veterinary Technician, dedicated to each patient’s health and well-being.
· You have experience in a leadership role, and enjoy training, educating, and supporting fellow team members.
· You feel comfortable assisting with surgical procedures, and monitoring anesthesia.
· You’re looking to be a part of a hospital with a great team mentality, and positive culture.
Not familiar with the area? Don’t worry!
· Old Bridge New Jersey is conveniently located between New York City and the Jersey Shore.
· It was named one of the safest cities in America and is a wonderful place to work and live.
· Its location makes it easily accessible to businesses, shopping malls, restaurants, and a multitude of entertainment destinations.
We value health, well-being, and professional growth:
· Our compensation package is competitive.
· We offer excellent total rewards benefits, inclusive of medical, dental, and vision.
· Encore Vet Group will provide up to a 5% match on 401K plans.
· We happily provide a generous CE allowance, as well as time off to attend CE events.
· Providing PTO, floating holiday / sick time, and parental leave to our team members is paramount.
If you think Route 516 Animal Hospital might be the right fit for you, and you’re interested in learning more about our partnership with Encore Vet Group, we’d love to hear from you!