Credentialed Veterinary Technician - Mesa Veterinary Hospital - CO
Mesa Veterinary Hospital – Technicians /
We have an exciting opportunity at Mesa Veterinary Hospital! We are looking to add a full-time Credentialed Veterinary Technician to our talented team!
Why choose Mesa Veterinary Hospital?
Exceptional medicine and compassionate care for the lifetime of your pet! Mesa Veterinary Hospital is a state-of-the-art, AAHA accredited, full service veterinary hospital that opened its doors to the West Denver community in 1974. We are a dedicated eight doctor practice, that prides itself on providing the best care to small animals, exotics, and avians, as well as their owners. Our wonderful hospital is equipped with the most cutting-edge diagnostic, medical, and surgical equipment. Our goal is to be here for our patients and their owners whenever they may need us, day, or night, so we are open 7 days a week, and offer 24-hour care. We value the special relationships we have built with our community, and genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve the people and pets of West Denver.
Mesa Veterinary Hospital might be the right place for you if:
· You’re a compassionate Veterinary Technician, dedicated to each patient’s health and well-being.
· You enjoy working closely with hospital team members, and clients.
· You enjoy assisting in surgeries, and monitoring anesthesia.
· You’re looking to be part of a high-volume hospital, that can provide great opportunities for growth.
Not familiar with the area? Don’t worry!
· Golden Colorado is a former gold rush town, that lies at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just west of Denver and offers countless hiking trails.
· This city is known for Clear Creek White Water Park, a wonderful kayaking course, with beautiful views.
· Golden has a welcoming small-town feel, which can best be experienced in the summer months, when their farmers markets are bustling with shoppers.
· Whether you’re looking for a great city with tons to do out-doors, a larger city with a small-town feel, or interested in history and visiting museums, Golden can be the perfect place to call home for anyone.
We value health, well-being, and professional growth:
· The compensation range for this position is $22-$30 per hour, to commensurate with experience.
· We are excited to share that this position is eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
· We offer excellent total rewards benefits, inclusive of medical, dental, and vision.
· Encore Vet Group will provide up to a 5% match on 401K plans.
· We happily provide a generous CE allowance, as well as time off to attend CE events.
· We contribute a uniform allowance to all full-time and part-time team members.
· Providing PTO, floating holidays, and parental leave to our team members is paramount.
If you think Mesa Veterinary Hospital might be the right fit for you, and you’re interested in learning more about our partnership with Encore Vet Group, we’d love to hear from you!