Greenville, NC /
Animal Care of Greenville – Assistants /
Animal Care of Greenville is ready to hire a full-time Veterinary Assistant to help support our fast-growing needs. Are you looking to be part of a fun-loving team that promotes a positive and collaborative culture? Want to take your skillset to the next level? We offer a wide range of services to our clients while providing medical care to domestic and exotic pets!
Why Animal Care of Greenville?
- Great Atmosphere - Our culture provides a fun atmosphere while providing exceptional patient care and excellent client services. We foster a learning environment; provide opportunities for our team members to expand their skill set; nurture individual growth and development.
- Excellent Benefits - We offer a competitive wage, generous paid-time-off, medical, dental, vision, HSA, paid maternity leave, 401k with company match, CE allowance, pet care benefits, and more!
- Flexible Schedule – We focus on the well-being of our team to provide work-life balance. To support this, we offer a flexible schedule.
- Career Advancement Opportunities- We pride ourselves on growing from within!
What you have:
- Excellent Patient Care - The right candidate knows that attentive, compassionate care for each patient and connecting with each client allows for the most successful outcomes. Primary duties include providing a high level of customer service, support the DVMs & Technicians with patient care while educating our clientele.
- Team Spirit – Looking for a positive, motivated, and hard-working candidate who has a thirst for knowledge.
- Experience is preferred, but we will mentor the right candidate.
Wages are competitive and based on experience.
Visit our website at https://greenvilleanimalcare.com/ or check us out on Facebook!
If this sounds like you, send us your information so we can connect!