Emergency Triage Technician
Friendship Hospital for Animals – Technicians /
Are you ready to embark on a new mission? Friendship Hospital For Animals is looking for an Emergency Triage Technician to join our team of Vet Tech Super-heroes saving lives and making a true impact in the Veterinary Industry. Is this you?
What you will be doing (THE MISSION):
- Triage and assessment of the critically ill patient
- Catheter placement
- Patient monitoring
- Sedated Radiology
- Assisting with sedated procedures
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- IV, SQ,oral, ear and eyemedication administration
- Outpatient treatments
- Patient stabilization and transfer to inpatient team
- Laboratory sample collection
- Medical record input- history taking
- Client communication to include discharges and patient updates and associated documentation (clicoms)
What you have:
- Technical ability to include compassionate and Fear Free handling and restraint,
- strong patient assessment and monitoring skills,
- the ability to perform supportive therapies and emergency procedures.
- Compassionate care of our hospitalized patients
Shifts are Sunday through Wednesday 6:30a-4:30p and 3p-1a Or Wednesday through Sat 3p-1p. We're exclusively seeking individuals who embrace a nurturing, cooperative, and ethical environment, where genuine individuals come together to share knowledge, uplift one another and enhance the health and happiness of our patients, clients, team members, and the community. Of course having fun while doing so is a non-negotiable!