Veterinary Technician - Patient Care
Cary, NC /
Quartet Veterinary Specialty Hospital – Technicians /
Are you a Registered Veterinary Technician (or Licensed Veterinary Technician) who is ready to bring your skills to a great place? Quartet Veterinary Specialty Hospital is seeking an awesome candidate help support our fast-growing needs. Our team of board-certified surgeons works together to achieve the best surgical outcomes. Come be part of a surgical team that is committed to providing extraordinary care for our patients.
Up to $2000 sign on bonus available for LVT, CVT, or RVT's.
Why Quartet ?
- Great Atmosphere - We are all about supporting each other while encouraging your career development! We are all about utilizing our veterinary technician’s skills and encourage growth.
- Awesome Benefits - We offer a competitive wage, generous paid-time off, medical, dental, vision, HSA, maternity pay, 401k + company match, continuing education allowance, pet care benefits, and more!
- Flexible Schedule- Looking for a great work-life balance? The work week for this position is four days 7:00am to 6:00pm, No Weekends, No Overnights!
- Career Advancement Opportunities- We pride ourselves on growing from within!
What you have
- Excellent Patient Care - The right candidate knows that attentive, compassionate care for each patient and connecting with each client allows for the most successful outcomes. Our Veterinary Technicians facilitate the completion of surgical patients’ pre-and post-surgery patient care, assists surgeons and teammates with daily appointments including acquiring radiographic studies, and CTs, bandage changes, suture removals, and performs patient admissions and discharges. Patient care technicians also round with the ER team in the morning and evening. Being comfortable talking with clients and rDVMs is critical as patient care takes the lead in educating clients about how to properly execute at-home care of our patients. The technician may be asked to assist kennel coordinator on as needed basis as well as assisting surgery with end of day clean up.
- Team Spirit – Successful candidates for this position will work well in a team environment, prioritize tasks, and have excellent problem solving, time management, and communication skills.
Current RVT, LVT, or CVT licensure is required. $2,000 sign-on bonus is available for LVTs/RVTs & CVTs! Wages are based on licensure and experience.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to get to know you! Apply today!
Be the first to check us out!