Medical Receptionist/Client Care Technician
Friendship Hospital for Animals – Support Staff /
Friendship Hospital for Animals (FHA) is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Client Care Technician to join our 24-hour AAHA-accredited primary care, emergency and specialty hospital.
Excellent Benefits and compensation!
- Self motivated to be engaged with the needs of clients and coworkers
- At least one year of successful past experience helping customers in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals
- Passionate about client service and satisfaction
- A strong desire to learn new tasks and duties
- Detail oriented with proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Required to work non-traditional hours including some holidays
- Previous experience working with or around animals a plus
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front desk customer service including: check in/check out, urgent care evaluations, process payments, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Call center customer service including providing client advice, directing calls to various departments, scheduling/changing appointments, etc.
- Provide internal support to doctors and technicians as needed
- Continuing training, education, and other duties as assigned
As the face of Friendship, you will set the tone for the client experience. The Client Care Technician combines customer service and liaison skills to develop the relationships we have with our clients, as well as positively impact the growth of the hospital. While we certainly have plenty of opportunity to be around animals, this position is for candidates who love interacting with people!
A successful candidate may come to us from a variety of backgrounds, but will share Friendship’s commitment to high quality client service. The candidate will bring a positive attitude, a motivation to learn and grow.