Detroit, Michigan, USA
Operations – Production /
We’re Endless West, makers of molecular spirits and creators of the next generation of wine and spirits. Our work has already attracted significant interest from a range of people — whiskey enthusiasts, scientists, members of the culinary world, creatives in design, technology, and fashion — across the country. And we’re just getting going.
We’re relentlessly curious, optimistic enough to run after ambitious ideas, and skeptical enough to analyze every angle and consider every option. We support each other as colleagues and care about each other as people, believing that the health of our business can be measured by the health of our team. We are obsessed with leveraging scientific learning, creative storytelling, and business expertise to explore the limits of what’s possible.
Everyone is welcome at Endless West. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals.
We’re in search of an Operations Administrator to oversee and maintain the data integrity and information related to the manufacturing of beverage alcohol. You will work with various internal teams and external service providers to maintain good data within the Netsuite platform, audit records, and identify gaps to help support compliance with client requirements and regulatory bodies including TTB.
- Input and manage integrity of operational data day-to-day.
- Work cross-functionally to understand business needs and tailor NetSuite accordingly.
- Be the subject matter expert for NetSuite manufacturing modules. Proactively train/teach stakeholders and maintain knowledge base.
- Customize and configure NetSuite modules with creative solutions best aligned to business processes.
- Publish and analyze reports out of NetSuite to assist with improving operational efficiencies, working closely with stakeholders to ensure accuracy and efficacy Understand needs of leadership and create reports that best support decision-making.
- Audit data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Build out front-end of NetSuite to tie together MRP, forecasts and operational scheduling.
- Manage relationship with third-party support providers, detailing project requirements and seeing changes through to testing and implementation.
- Support administration and tracking of plant training.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Has overseen configuration of Netsuite (or similar ERP) integration in a manufacturing environment.
- Depth of knowledge in transactional processes and reporting.
- Cursory understand scripts.
- Experience in batch processes and beverage production preferred.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Can concisely translate functional capabilities of NetSuite to less knowledgeable stakeholders and vice-versa.
- Organized, proactive, and self-motivated individual capable of producing results and meeting deadlines.
- Collaborative team player.
- Understanding of business process, purchasing, inventory management, planning, and/or finance preferred.
- While this is not a physical role it will require presence on the bottling floor at times (up to 25% of workday)
- Although work is performed indoors, conditions can become damp/wet due to the nature of production.
- Work can become loud during bottling. Proper protective equipment is required such as ear protection and safety glasses.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs at a time.
Why Endless West?
We’ve got great benefits…
- Competitive compensation, including equity
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company contributions to Commuter Benefits, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, and HSA
- 401k with matching
- Life and AD&D, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Equity Education and Tax Advisory Services
- Paid Parental Leave
- PTO and Paid Company Holidays
We’ve got the unique culture that you’ve been looking for...
- A small, collaborative team. We don’t believe in hierarchy for hierarchy’s sake.
- Smart, friendly colleagues.
- Actual autonomy and agency. We choose empowerment over micromanagement.
- A team that values EQ as much as IQ.
- A team that values hard work but believes in the importance of self-care and taking meaningful breaks.
- An environment that encourages empathetic debate. We state cases, defend positions, argue productively, and make decisions together. We don’t have any issues with being wrong. People’s opinions are actively sought out and valued.
- An environment where we not only acknowledge the hard work and successes of our teammates, but also celebrate them.