Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Endpoint is a digital title and settlement company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all. For many, buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transactions. At Endpoint, we help our customers close every deal so they can start their next chapter with confidence. Whether it’s a first-time homebuyer choosing a place to start a family, a real estate agent securing a record-breaking deal, or a proptech company scaling its services, we believe that closing on a home is a milestone worth celebrating and a process that should be easy for all parties involved.
Founded in 2018 by a diverse group of tech and real estate veterans, Endpoint develops technology that streamlines home closing for real estate agents, buyers and sellers, and empowers proptech companies and investors looking to scale their closing operations. Backed by First American Financial Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, Endpoint has secured $220 million in funding and has operations across the US.
At Endpoint, data fuels our decision-making process, with our Data Engineering and Platform team serving as its backbone. As we rapidly expand, the need for accessible, insightful information is pivotal. We're seeking an ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our collaborative team. This role is integral, involving collaboration with Product, Operations, Engineering, Revenue, and Business Development teams to extract insights and offer business recommendations. Your responsibilities include showcasing technical and analytical expertise and managing stakeholders to foster consensus. You'll actively shape the Self-Service BI roadmap, ensuring robust governance and alignment company-wide.
*We are open to remote candidates for this role
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will use your skills to:
- Leverage real-time insights to empower stakeholders, catalyzing strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Champion the entire data lifecycle at Endpoint, orchestrating various unconventional data sources.
- Drive seamless end-to-end delivery of analytical results, from requirement gathering to building data models using different methodologies, dynamic dashboard development, and compelling stakeholder presentations.
- Architect impactful Proof of Concepts/Minimum Viable Products (POC/MVPs) utilizing cutting-edge BI Tools (e.g., ThoughtSpot, PowerBI, Sigma), igniting a culture of utilization and achievement.
- Architect scalable, visionary analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and performance metrics, aligning team and organizational objectives for transformative insights.
- Share unparalleled expertise in domain and technical realms, offering influential mentorship and cross-training to elevate stakeholder capabilities.
- Craft and uphold comprehensive documentation/training resources, empowering the widespread adoption of self-service analytics throughout Endpoint.
- Assert leadership in data governance, embodying ownership and setting the highest standards for data stewardship within Endpoint's ecosystem.
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 5+ years of robust analytics experience demonstrating proficiency in:
- Utilizing BI tools such as Thoughtspot, PowerBI, and Sigma, among others.
- Managing stakeholder engagement and guiding report development from inception to deployment.
- Advanced SQL expertise for complex data querying and manipulation.
- Solid comprehension of data warehousing methodologies encompassing Star Schema (Dimensions, Facts, KPIs), Data Vault (nice to have), etc.
- Hands-on experience using DBT (Data Build Tool) for building and managing data transformation pipelines efficiently.
- Proficiency in MPP databases like Snowflake, Redshift, and Big Query.
- Working with Data Catalogs to enhance data visibility and facilitate self-service capabilities.
- Knowledge and utilization of Orchestration tools like Prefect and Airflow for automating data workflows.
- Advanced analytics, tackling intricate and ambiguous problems with confidence.
- Hands-on resolution of data quality challenges, mastering data integrity.
- Agile framework application, emphasizing iterative progress and value maximization.
- Operating within the dynamic and resource-constrained environment typical of a fast-paced startup culture.
- Proficient in articulating complex findings through compelling verbal and written presentations.
- Experience with ThoughtSpot as a developer.
- Experience working with DBT or other transformation tools for data modeling.
- Domain knowledge or experience working in the real estate/escrow industry.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
Why work at Endpoint:
- You’ll join a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- You’ll work alongside industry experts and the brightest minds in tech to transform an industry
- We foster a vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
- You’ll be entrusted with responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day work
- You’ll have opportunities to advance your career from within, or for internal mobility
- Customizable benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K Match
- Flexible work options for certain roles
- Virtual and in-person team events
- We offer competitive compensation; Base pay is one part of your total compensation package in addition to annual bonus. This role pays between $130,000 and $165,000 and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications and experience. We also offer a long-term incentive plan.
This hiring range is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the salary range of possible compensation at the time of posting and is subject to change. The actual compensation offered will be determined by various factors, which may include a candidate's education, training and experience.
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.