National Account Executive, SFR
Irvine, CA /
Endpoint is a digital title and settlement company built from the ground up to make home closing easy for all. For many, buying or selling a home is one of life’s biggest transactions. At Endpoint, we help our customers close every deal so they can start their next chapter with confidence. Whether it’s a first-time homebuyer choosing a place to start a family, a real estate agent securing a record-breaking deal, or a proptech company scaling its services, we believe that closing on a home is a milestone worth celebrating and a process that should be easy for all parties involved.
Founded in 2018 by a diverse group of tech and real estate veterans, Endpoint develops technology that streamlines home closing for real estate agents, buyers and sellers, and empowers proptech companies and investors looking to scale their closing operations. Backed by First American Financial Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, Endpoint has secured $220 million in funding and has operations across the US.
Endpoint is seeking a National Account Executive (NAE) to join our team. The NAE will be responsible for full-cycle enterprise sales–targeting and selling to institutional Single Family Rental companies. The NAE will report directly to the SVP of Revenue.
As an NAE, SFR on the Enterprise sales team, you will use your skills to:
- Identify, target and effectively engage prospective institutional Single Family Rental companies, taking a multithreading approach in outreach with a focus of reaching a decision maker and creating internal champions
- Develop and execute sales outreach and conversion strategies and plans to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Deliver impactful demonstrations, often leveraging powerpoint or slides, to clients to articulate how Endpoint’s product can be utilized to improve their client experience and grow their business
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close, ensuring a smooth handover to the Customer Success team
- Develop and maintain an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline, utilizing Salesforce, SalesLoft and other tools to manage leads and opportunities and provide an up-to-date understanding of the opportunities, their size and expected close date
- Attend SFR industry conferences and events to network and identify new business opportunities
- Identify opportunities through research and an intimate understanding of your clients’ and prospects’ needs to win business and grow wallet share / revenue from existing customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, design, engineering and ops to continue to drive innovation, refine our current solution and roadmap additional new features
- Provide regular reporting and feedback to the SVP of Revenue, including updates on sales activity, revenue forecasts, and progress against targets
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B or SaaS environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- 3+ years of sales/operational experience the SFR industry, preferably as a title & escrow rep
- A deep understanding of the SFR buying process and the pains/gains of SFR Buying Personas
- A consultative approach in sales, presenting options as opposed to one solution to clients
- A demonstrated ability of managing a lengthy, complicated sales cycle and collaborating with other cohort members to ensure client success
- Willingness to challenge what is known and try new things, motivated to building a compelling SFR offering and sales process
- Solid communication skills, be able to engage with C level decision makers and build trust with them
Why work at Endpoint:
- You’ll join a fast-growing company where you can make an impact
- You’ll work alongside industry experts and the brightest minds in tech to transform an industry
- We foster a vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
- You’ll be entrusted with responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day work
- You’ll have opportunities to advance your career from within, or for internal mobility
- We offer competitive compensation; an annual, performance-based bonus; and long-term incentive plans
- Customizable benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K Match
- Flexible work options for certain roles
- Virtual and in-person team events
Monthly commissions in addition to the annual base salary pay range: $80,000 to $90,000.
This hring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience and business requirements.
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.