Toronto, Ontario /
Endy is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to join our dynamic Operations team! In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, coordinating, and monitoring national and international shipments while understanding the business and escalating issues when necessary. A key component of this role is to maintain relationships with warehouses and carriers while using available tools and data to monitor costs and performance.
Our ideal candidate is curious, driven, and takes an analytical and innovative approach to solve problems. You will play an integral part in recommending improvements, and implementing solutions while efficiently ensuring the customer experience is always a top priority.
What You'll Do
- Handle a geographical zone for the Endy logistics operation in terms of warehouse, last mile delivery and reverse logistics.
- Build relationships with third party service providers, like 3PL warehouse operators, couriers and donation partners.
- Monitor and measure warehouse performance such as fulfillment, receiving, return processing, etc. against Service Level Agreements.
- Manage last mile delivery courier partners. Delivery operations include on time pick ups, on time deliveries, costs, surcharges, peak surcharges, etc.
- Track inventory shipments coming from overseas and coordinate inventory movements between warehouses.
- Audit various supplier invoices. Monitor and analyze cost indicators such as average cost per unit delivered, average cost per unit fulfilled, storage cost against actual storage, etc. Negotiate or escalate when necessary.
- Identify issues, immediate fix and long term solutions for logistics and reverse logistics.
- Assist with other tasks and projects within the Operations team as assigned
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of experience in a logistics role, preferably in e-commerce (transportation, distribution, warehousing, or operational experience considered an asset)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience dealing with 3PL and carriers
- High proficiency in MS Excel is required, knowledge in PowerBI is an asset
- Analytical mindset with an investigative approach to situations
- Passion for problem-solving, investigating issues, and finding quick and realistic solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to skillfully manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, high-energy, and a person of integrity
What We Offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual wellness days
- Health & lifestyle benefits
- Endy products & discounts
- Mental health support program
- Parental leave program
- Virtual team events
Don't meet every single requirement? At Endy, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We thank all applicants for their interest in Endy; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Endy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring a fair and equitable recruitment and selection process, and cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. Accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act are available upon request at all stages of the employment process.
Follow us on Instagram @LifeAtEndy to stay up to date on Endy career opportunities!