Energetic Fellowship Experience (Summer 2023)
Greater Boston Area /
Are you highly motivated, curious, and looking for the experience to join a growing start-up at the intersection of clean energy, finance, and risk management? Energetic Insurance is interested in talking with you!
At Energetic, we take a people-first approach to hiring. We look for talented, curious individuals and work together to design a role to ensure we both get the most out of the opportunity. There is no shortage of items in our backlog that we can align with your background and interests. Please apply and tell us why you're the right fit.
In this role you will work closely with the Energetic Insurance team, and our advisors to help with product development and design of innovative financial products. The role will broadly fall into one of the following general categories:
- Sales & Business Development
- Structured Finance & Underwriting
- Data & Analytics
We look forward to talking to you!
An ideal candidate will have:
- Interest in the development of new products
- Desire to work with a small team
- Strong domain knowledge in previous industry/role
- Passion for innovation in finance, energy, and/or insurance/risk management
- Interest in renewable energy and solar in particular
- The ability to estimate time requirements and pre-requisites for a given task
- The ability to work independently and resolve minor issues without direct input from a supervisor
- Current or graduated MBA/Master's student or other relevant academic background
- At least 2 years working experience at a financial institution/energy industry/sales & marketing role
This is a paid fellowship for the Summer of 2023. Energetic Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.