CNC Machine Operator
San Leandro, CA /
WATER – PRODUCTION (California) /
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
Energy Recovery is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening for the position of Machine Operator, with the production team in the San Leandro, CA facility. This position is responsible for precision machining operations on various materials using both manual and CNC equipment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate CNC machining centers as directed as well manual lathe and Milling centers.
- Adjust toll and fixture offsets to achieve documented material tolerances
- Be able to read and interpret work instructions and product/component drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances required for producing production parts.
- Follow work order instructions and accurately record task times as directed
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to use precision measuring equipment to check parts in accordance with engineering released documents.
- Keep work area and machines cleaned and serviced regularly
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 – 10 years machining experience in moderate to high volume production environments.
- 2 - 5 years programming experience preferred, working with MasterCam is a plus.
- Set up, Operate and adjust Both Manual and CNC lathe machining experience required
- Capable of inspecting parts using micrometers, gage pins, tread gages, digital/analog indicators, surface plates, calipers and other tools, fixtures and jigs as required.
- Ability to read and comprehend production Bill of Materials and production orders.
- Ability to use production drawings and instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must be a team player, professional, driven to first time accuracy and able to work under pressure without creating workplace disruptions.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and possess strong verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental & 401K Plan Retirement Match.
- $1,500 Uncapped Referral Bonus.
- Free lunch provided daily.
- On-site gym.
- Certification and employee growth/training provided.
- Mental Health Awareness and Wellness Weeks provided to all employees.
- Amazing Company Culture and Ethics.
The below range is the range that we reasonably believe to be the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future. The salary range for this role is $23.00 to $26.00.
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.