San Leandro, CA /
FACILITIES – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT /
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
Energy Recovery is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening for the position of Material Handler located in San Leandro, CA. This position reports to the Warehouse & Shipping Manager, and will be responsible for packing sales orders, pulling work orders, and perform daily cycle counts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pull and package daily sales orders
- Pull and issue parts for Production work orders
- Supports efforts to ensure materials are stored properly to maximize space and comply with business and safety procedures
- Maintain Bin Location, Lot, and serial numbers
- Perform Daily Cycle Counts
- Follow work-order/router instructions and work within estimated time for completion of each assigned task.
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong organization skills and an attention to detail required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Forklift license (preferred)
- Experience in moderate to high volume production environment
- Must be a team player, professional, driven to first time accuracy and able to work under pressure without creating workplace disruptions
- Highly motivated, organized, with a positive “Whatever it takes” attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental & 401K Plan Retirement Match.
- $1,500 Uncapped Referral Bonus.
- Free lunch provided daily.
- On-site gym.
- Certification and employee growth/training provided.
- Mental Health Awareness and Wellness Weeks provided to all employees.
- Amazing Company Culture and Ethics.
The below range is the range that we reasonably believe to be the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future. The salary range for this role is $18.00 to $22.00.
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.