Inventory Control Specialist
San Leandro, CA /
WATER – PRODUCTION (California) /
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) creates technologies that solve complex challenges for industrial fluid-flow markets worldwide. Building on our pressure exchanger technology platform, we design and manufacture solutions that make industrial processes more efficient and sustainable. What began as a game-changing invention for desalination has grown into a global business advancing the environmental sustainability of customers’ operations in multiple industries. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has manufacturing, research and development facilities across California and Texas with sales and on-site technical support available globally. For more information, please visit www.energyrecovery.com.
ERI is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening for the position of 1st shift Inventory Control Clerk, with the Warehouse & Shipping team in the San Leandro, CA facility. This position reports to the Warehouse & Shipping Manager, and will be responsible for pulling work orders, supporting Production on any inventory related items, and perform daily cycle counts.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pull and issue parts for Production work orders
- Stock parts and maintain inventory accuracy
- Supports efforts to ensure materials are stored properly to maximize space and comply with business and safety procedures
- Maintain Bin Location, Lot, and serial numbers
- Perform Daily Cycle Counts
- Follow work-order/router instructions and work within estimated time for completion of each assigned task.
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organization skills and an attention to detail required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift license (preferred).
- Experience in moderate to high volume production environment.
- Ability to review and understand production Bill of Materials and production orders.
- Must be a team player, professional, driven to first time accuracy and able to work under pressure without creating workplace disruptions.
- Highly motivated, organized and solution focused.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
We are an EOE/AA employer committed to workforce diversity.
No recruiters or phone calls.