nCino (Salesforce) Implementation Analyst
San Francisco, California /
nCino – Banking /
Enforce Consulting is a fast growing consultancy focused on bringing cloud computing applications to mid-market and enterprise companies. With offices in San Francisco, Dallas, and Sydney, Enforce Consulting has strategic partnerships with cloud application leaders in human capital management, banking operations, and accounting/finance (ERP) operations. Our rapid growth provides experienced consultants an opportunity to fully develop their consulting career, while creating deep expertise in market leading cloud computing applications.
• Liaising extensively with external or internal clients
• Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models
• Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
• Developing solutions and related product configurations
• Presenting proposals to clients
• Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers, and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Ensuring budgets are adhered to and deadlines met
• Planning and working flexibly to deadlines
• Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, mathematics, MIS, or computer science
- Proven ability to analyze data and determine conclusions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking: reviewing numbers, trends, and data yielding conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to Detail - must be vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Superior math skills
- Highest level of integrity in working with highly confidential client data.
- Demonstrated proficiency in relational databases such as Access, SQL & XML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites as needed on a limited basis
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to engage with multiple projects & clients at the same time and manage priorities
- Desire and ability to thrive as a detail-oriented team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Superior collaboration skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to present findings or translate data conclusions into an understandable document.
- Ability to clearly, easily communicate complex ideas
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment