Business Development Representative
Dallas, Texas /
General & Admin – Sales /
Enforce Consulting is a fast growing consultancy focused on bringing cloud computing applications to mid-market and enterprise companies. With offices in San Francisco, Dallas, and Sydney, Enforce Consulting has strategic partnerships with cloud application leaders in human capital management, banking operations, and accounting/finance (ERP) operations. Our rapid growth provides experienced consultants an opportunity to fully develop their consulting career, while creating deep expertise in market leading cloud computing applications.
Enforce Consulting is seeking a qualified Business Development Representative to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business
opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help identify prospective sales opportunities within the Human Capital Management (HCM) space. Highly skilled at prospecting via internet search and cold call tactics.
This person will work directly with company leaders to add further growth to an
existing high growth global Implementation Consulting company.
- Take a lead role in the search, prospecting and qualification sales process.
- Updating our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop new lead generation tactics
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss lead generation tactics
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and facilitate pitch logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management
- 1-2 years successful track record in B2B sales
- 1-2 years experience and demonstrated success with cold call and internet lead generation
- Superior drive/motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Ability to deliver presentations
No travel is associated with this role.