Enterprise Account Executive
What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
The ideal Enterprise AE at this time for us is an experienced sales professional that will help us "write the book" on Enterprise selling at Engagio. We're also building a culture, so if you're within driving distance to our San Mateo office and want to work alongside great teammates when you aren't in the field, this is the job for you.
- Become a trusted advisor in “Account Based Everything” and sell our Account Based orchestration platform
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level shareholders
- Quarterback cross-functional Plays that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction at your accounts
- Travel into territory and build trips to maximize customer facing interactions on a startup budget
- Exceed revenue, pipeline and activity goals on a quarterly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Provide detailed product feedback and relay necessary intelligence from the field on what our ENT customers need to be successful
- Specialty and focus on closing deals of at least 50K ARR; Ideal ACV at previous jobs was 50K+
- Experience selling to VP or C level executives – selling technology or products to marketing is a plus
- Consistent track record of success against quota
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced and confident presenter (both on-site and virtual)
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook (no Negative Nellie’s here)
- Entrepreneurial mentality - this is a new BU inside Engagio and we don't have the process of an Oracle / SFDC
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS selling experience (carried a bag w/ a bookings quota for at least five years). 7+ years is ideal.
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification