Enterprise Account Executive
What we're Building
Over-Automation is killing the effectiveness of both Marketing & Sales. We're building software to make people feel "human" again. Engagio's Account Based Everything platform helps you engage your best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content. Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
We brought on over 100 customers in our first year selling product and are seeing some great traction in the Enterprise. After promoting one of our Senior AEs to the field, we're looking for another Enterprise AE to focus on strategic deals with BIG companies. We secured our first 100K ARR deal in less than 18 months from company founding and our initial Enterprise logos include VMware, Google, GE and Box.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, has been instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as co-founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013 - Nasdaq: MKTO). Additional senior leaders come to us from Eloqua (acquired by Oracle), Marketo & Platfora (big data).
The ideal Enterprise AE at this time for us is an experienced sales professional that will help us "write the book" on Enterprise selling at Engagio. We're also building a culture, so if you're within driving distance to our San Mateo office and want to work alongside great teammates when you aren't in the field, this is the job for you.
- Become a trusted advisor in “Account Based Everything” and sell our Account Based orchestration platform
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level shareholders
- Quarterback cross-functional Plays that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction at your accounts
- Travel into territory and build trips to maximize customer facing interactions on a startup budget
- Exceed revenue, pipeline and activity goals on a quarterly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Provide detailed product feedback and relay necessary intelligence from the field on what our ENT customers need to be successful
- Specialty and focus on closing deals of at least 50K ARR; Ideal ACV at previous jobs was 50K+
- Experience selling to VP or C level executives – selling technology or products to marketing is a plus
- Consistent track record of success against quota
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced and confident presenter (both on-site and virtual)
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook (no Negative Nellie’s here)
- Entrepreneurial mentality - this is a new BU inside Engagio and we don't have the process of an Oracle / SFDC
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS selling experience (carried a bag w/ a bookings quota for at least five years). 7+ years is ideal.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Equinox Gym Membership
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer.