Enterprise Project Manager
What we're Building
Over-Automation is killing the effectiveness of both Marketing and Sales. We're building software that helps revenue teams and their potential and existing customers feel human again.
Engagio is looking for a world-class Enterprise Onboarding Project Manager who can deliver high value service to our fast-growing base of Enterprise clients. You will provide onboarding and project management services that help them get up and running using Engagio successfully and that help them maximize the value they get from their solution. As an Engagio Enterprise Onboarding Project Manager, you play a critical role in getting Enterprise customers up and running as well as the achievement of business goals for Engagio Customer Success team.
You are passionate about engaging your customers and, working collaboratively to learn how Engagio solutions can make them successful, and expand their use cases. You have fantastic project management skills, have previously worked in a professional services organization and want to work in an environment where culture and “doing it right” matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with proven executive management. If this is you, our customer base is rapidly expanding and we have a tremendous opportunity to be an early part of the red-hot Account Based industry.
- Devise initial project plan and lead onboarding for full implementation of Enterprise clients. Monitor the execution of various activities within customer and internal organizations and coordinate and communicate any changes to plan.
- Track progress and report status internally and to clients throughout the project life cycle. Ensure tasks are updated to reflect actual project status.
- Manage resource scheduling and project time utilization.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to project risks, as they occur.
- Coordinate transition from Professional Services to on-going Support, at completion of project.
- Ensure the project is delivered to specifications as outlined in the Statement of Work.
The Ideal Candidate will Have the Following Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation and Project Management platforms.
- Have knowledge of the delivery of SAAS solutions
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Desire to be a part of high paced, high energy, startup experience.
- Certification to Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check