Front End Engineer
What we're Building
Engagio’s Account Based Marketing and Sales platform enables teams to orchestrate highly-scalable human connections. Our all in one ABM solution helps you engage your best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content. Join the experts in the Account Based Everything revolution!Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
As a Front End Engineer at Engagio, you'll be a key contributor to our SaaS platform for account-based sales and marketing.
We’re looking for engineers who will thrive in a start-up environment: you’ll take responsibility for significant parts of the product while collaborating actively as part of a small, talented team. You’ll work out of our downtown San Mateo office (right near the Caltrain).
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, bootcamp, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of experience as a front end software engineer
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Experience implementing interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Experience with a front-end framework like Ember, Angular, React/Redux.
- Strong understanding of web fundamentals.
- Effective communicator.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers as you scope and implement individual-level technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Ensures quality of code within team by participating in code reviews and technical design discussions.
- Evaluates trade-offs and help effectively prioritizes tasks within your team in alignment with strategic initiatives and company goals.
- Identify opportunities to help teammates in achieving team goals.
- You will have SSH access to Production and are responsible for troubleshooting problems in Production.
- You will have the ability to view and modify source code in the source code repository and deploy into production.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check