Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What we're Building
Engagio’s Account Based Marketing and Sales platform enables teams to orchestrate highly-scalable human connections. Our all in one ABM solution helps you engage your best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content. Join the experts in the Account Based Everything revolution!Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
We're looking for Account Development Representatives (ADRs) to help us evangelize the Account Based Everything market and do some “spear-fishing” for us.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, has been instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as co-founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013 - Nasdaq: MKTO). Additional senior leaders come to us from Eloqua (acquired by Oracle), Marketo & Platfora.
- Educate prospective customers on Account Based Everything
- Use our own solution, Engagio PlayMaker, to prospect into target accounts and qualify inbound leads (60-80 relevant, human touches per day)
- Work closely with Marketing and Account Executives to develop and implement account communication plans (“Plays”)
- Infuse the sales floor with energy and positivity
- Exceed weekly/monthly goals for meetings, pipeline, and activity
- Log all activities and notes in Salesforce
- Work the booth at tradeshows, events, and conferences
- Be comfortable making phone calls in an open and positive environment - you are Fearless
- Ability to craft highly relevant emails that engage senior executives
- Track-record of success at previous jobs or in college / high school (includes any sports-related achievements)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook (no Negative Nellie’s here)
- You take pride in your work, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Rejection is a part of this job. You have thick skin.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
Account Development is a starting point for a career in technology sales. An internal promotion path to Account Executive will be defined as we grow. This role is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a company with an executive team familiar with the growth and success necessary to accelerate careers.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check