San Mateo /
What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
A Product Consultant will wear many hats at Engagio, including, Pre-Sales (Solutions Consulting), Sales Enablement, and Product Marketing.
- Product demonstrations
- Sales enablement content creation and delivery
- You will be the expert with Engagio solutions during the sales cycle, while performing customized product demonstrations to our customers and prospects.
- You will collaborate with our sales, marketing and services teams to continually improve our demonstrations, including sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development.
- Collaborate with Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Highly desirable to have 2+ years in a Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering, or Sales Enablement role
- Desirable to have experience selling SaaS solutions to marketing and sales functions
- Experience selling Marketing Automation, ESP, or other digital marketing solutions is preferable
- Must be highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience presenting and demonstration in person and virtually
- Proven team player – knows how a great team functions and scales
- Proficiency at learning SaaS solutions
- Four year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification