Director of Product Marketing
What We're Building
Engagio is built for marketers, by marketers. Our proven Account Based Marketing solutions enable marketers and their companies to land and expand high value accounts. Engagio’s marketing orchestration software helps B2B marketers to create and measure customer engagement, scaling the benefits of automation with the personalized benefits of the human touch. Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work for in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2017 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Engagio was also recently chosen as a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 North America winner.
Engagio is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. You are a critical member of the Engagio team with key responsibilities including the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for Engagio’s solutions. You are expected to own messaging, product positioning in market, competitive analysis, and materials to support the Sales organization. You are results-oriented, enthusiastic and flexible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create strategic go-to-market analysis (market research, competitive landscape, customer research).
- Develop and manage go-to-marketing planning (messaging and product positioning, launch plans, help with demo instances for vertical/segment marketing).
- Partner with Sales, R&D and other marketing functions to produce impactful assets (customer references, case studies, product videos, and select presentations).
- Create pricing and packaging for both existing and future products and services.
- Perform ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to keep organization abreast of changing environments (ex: competitive and win/loss).
- Manage and launch sales promotions (for prospects and customers).
- Support analyst relations and select media outreach.
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events.
- Develop and maintain messaging and select content for website (including online demos).
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- 3-5 years in strategic and analytical role (PMM, PM, business analyst/consultant/operations) or similar at a SaaS company
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Highly skilled at analytical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems; ability to develop and write a business plan
- Ability to gather intelligence from data, present findings and decisions, influence stakeholders and execute on initiatives
- Ability to work across organizational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check