Marketing Operations and Demand Generation Leader
What We're Building
Engagio is built for marketers, by marketers. Our proven Account Based Marketing solutions enable marketers and their companies to land and expand high value accounts. Engagio’s marketing orchestration software helps B2B marketers to create and measure customer engagement, scaling the benefits of automation with the personalized benefits of the human touch. Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work for in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2017 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Engagio was also recently chosen as a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 North America winner.
Engagio is looking for a Marketing Operations and Demand Generation Leader. You are a critical member of the Engagio team with key responsibilities including the development and execution of target account programs, demand generation, and marketing operations. You love and are passionate about marketing systems and are very detail-oriented. You get energized thinking about excellent campaigns and the processes that support them. You are results-oriented, enthusiastic and flexible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help create and execute best in class demand generation and Account Based Marketing programs that cover key areas of the customer lifecycle (prospects, customers)
- Provide key insights to the revenue team on which channels and programs are the most effective
- Set up a regular testing schedule to optimize and improve campaigns and programs.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on different areas of our business and their risks, opportunities, and successes
- Responsible for regular reporting and gleaning key insights and share with the marketing team for continuous improvement
- Manage key marketing systems, including marketing automation and CRM, to drive KPIs and effectively report on the marketing funnel, from capture to close in target accounts
- Create and optimize processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, web marketing, social media and database management
- Lead the execution of demand generation campaigns, including inbound and outbound marketing, working closely with product marketing and other stakeholders
- Drive systematic improvements for lead management in collaboration with sales with a focus on MQAs
- Work with sales and customer operations in the coordination of prospect and client programs, data and metrics
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Be fanatical about devising and standardizing processes - such as naming systems, lead sources, unified field values, etc. - and then carefully document, share and monitor
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
- 4-6 years of experience in Marketing Systems Administration or Data Analysis
- Critical to have deep experience and expertise with Sales & Marketing Automation Tools (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Experience running marketing operations
- Strong understanding of how the different organizations within a software company work. What’s important to support, sales, and marketing and how each different department can help each other.
- Deep data analysis background (won/loss analysis, forecasting, developing plan of record)
- Experience working in software organizations with SaaS and Enterprise business models
- Local to San Francisco/Bay Area
- Bachelor’s degree required
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check