What we're Building
Over-Automation is killing the effectiveness of both Marketing and Sales. We're building software that helps revenue teams and their potential and existing customers feel human again.
Engagio is looking for world-class Consultants who can deliver high value service to our fast-growing base clients. You will provide onboarding and consulting services that help them get started using Engagio successfully and that help them maximize the value they get from their solution. As an Engagio Account Based Everything Consultant, you play a critical role in getting customers up and running as well the achievement of business goals for Engagio Customer Success.
You are passionate about engaging your customers, learning how Engagio solutions can make them successful, and expanding their use cases. You have fantastic relational skills and want to work in an environment where culture and “doing it right” matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with proven executive management. If this is you, our customer base is rapidly expanding and we have a tremendous opportunity to be an early part of the red-hot Account Based industry.
- Become an expert in Engagio service and offerings, and Account Based Everything tactics and strategies
- Provide online/phone based and occasionally on-site strategic and tactical consulting related to Engagio solutions
- Set expectations, communicate implementation project timeline and define the onboarding process
- Confirm that all activities required during Engagio setup and implementation are completed
- Create and manage ongoing relationships with clients through their early use of Engagio
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Manage ongoing client communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project risk to ensure timely, on-budget project execution and closure
- Work cross functionally to transition and handoff customers to other parts of the Customer Success team
The Ideal Candidate will Have the Following Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years experience using Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or other similar Marketing Automation solutions
- 3-5 years experience delivering consulting and/or training services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and planning skill with meticulous attention to detail
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Equinox Gym Membership
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch