Experienced Product Manager
Engagio is pioneering the future of B2B marketing, building the leading B2B Marketing Orchestration platform. We are looking for an experienced enterprise software product manager to play a pivotal role in driving our products forward.
As a member of the Product team, you will conceive, define, deliver and launch products, handling the full scope of product management responsibilities from investigation and setting the vision through to requirements, execution, and rollout. Our ideal candidate will also serve as the overall product owner of our core products, driving release planning and day-to-day coordination with our (entirely local) engineering team and ensuring coordination across the product team.
We strive to create beautiful, intuitive products that our users love and can’t live without. You will help make sure that we make the right choices about what features to build, scope those features well, (often) drive the interaction design, gather feedback, work with the engineering team to see your vision turned into a reality, and help roll out to that our colleagues and customers make great use of new features..
By combining long-term vision and short-term execution, Engagio is set to shake up the marketing software world and you can be a big part of that success.
- Deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Gather requirements from our customers, customer-facing Engagio teams (e.g. CSMs), and other market sources
- Ensure that we make the right choices about what features to build, scope those features well, work with UX on the interaction design, gather feedback, work with the engineering team to see your vision turned into a reality, and help roll out to that our colleagues and customers make great use of new features
- Work with Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to manage beta programs and to ensure that new features get rolled out and adopted by our customers
- Be the expert who can help customers, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and other groups with questions about your feature areas
- Work with engineering leadership on release planning, tracking and triage
- Have a very low ego-to-talent ratio. You are great at what you do and confident in your ability to deliver. At the same time, you are self-critical and constantly look for ways to improve your own performance
- 3+ years experience (preferably more) in product management for a SaaS Enterprise Software product
- Familiarity with the martech space is a strong plus
- Product Owner mindset with experience in the day-to-day of managing sprints and backlogs, thinking about how an overall feature breaks down into distinct stories, managing the day-to-day of executing on those stories, making requirements decisions, making scope tradeoffs, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and know when to push for optimal scope and designs and when to accept practical compromises. You handle constructive feedback well
- Ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions, and translate requirements into detailed product specifications
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional decision-making skills
- Technical capacity - you should be able to communicate with the engineering team on tactical technical decisions
- BA/BS degree
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check