San Mateo /
What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
We're up and over 200 customers now and are seeing some amazing traction. We've hit our team number every month since May 2017 and are gearing up to grow like crazy. We're looking for Account Executives who want to get in and ride the wave, make great money, and build a career.
- Become an expert in ABM and sell our Account Based Marketing platform
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Quarterback cross-functional Plays that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction at your accounts
- Travel into territory and build trips to maximize customer facing interactions on a startup budget
- Exceed revenue, pipeline and activity goals on a quarterly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Mentor new Sales Development Reps and work with the growing sales team as “owners” on the start of an amazing journey
- Sell to companies with 101-2500 employees
- Experience selling to VP or C level executives – selling technology or products to marketing is a plus
- Consistent track record of success against quota
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced and confident presenter (both on-site and virtual)
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook (no Negative Nellie’s here)
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self starter and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3+ years of SaaS selling experience (carried a bag w/ a bookings quota for at least two years). Ideal candidates have 4+.
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification