Senior Account Executive
What we're Building
Account-Based Marketing is the new Inbound Marketing. It's taken the world by storm. With the typical enterprise sales cycle involving an average of six stakeholders or more, companies are shifting their marketing dollars, headcount and resources to focusing on a smaller group of prospects that are "good fit" accounts. Engagio's Account Based Marketing platform helps companies make the shift from a lead-based to an account-based GTM, create engagement in their target accounts, and measure the success of their efforts. We've also raised over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, has been instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as co-founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013 - Nasdaq: MKTO). Additional senior leaders come to us from Eloqua (acquired by Oracle), Marketo & Platfora (big data).
We're up and over 200 customers now and are seeing some amazing traction. We've hit our team number every month since May 2017 and are gearing up to grow like crazy. We're looking for Account Executives who want to get in and ride the wave, make great money, and build a career.
- Become an expert in ABM and sell our Account Based Marketing platform
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Quarterback cross-functional Plays that maximize revenue and customer satisfaction at your accounts
- Travel into territory and build trips to maximize customer facing interactions on a startup budget
- Exceed revenue, pipeline and activity goals on a quarterly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Mentor new Sales Development Reps and work with the growing sales team as “owners” on the start of an amazing journey
- Sell to companies with 101-2500 employees
- Experience selling to VP or C level executives – selling technology or products to marketing is a plus
- Consistent track record of success against quota
- Strong interpersonal skills, experienced and confident presenter (both on-site and virtual)
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook (no Negative Nellie’s here)
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self starter and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3+ years of SaaS selling experience (carried a bag w/ a bookings quota for at least two years). Ideal candidates have 4+.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Guaranteed annual 3.14 pay increase
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
Criminal background check