Us: Engagio’s Account Based Marketing and Sales platform enables teams to orchestrate human connections at scale. Our all-in-one ABM solution helps you engage your best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content. Join the experts in the Account Based Everything revolution! Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
You are passionate about engaging your customers, learning how Engagio solutions can make them successful, and expanding their use cases. You have fantastic relational skills and want to work in an environment where culture and “doing it right” matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with proven executive management. If this is you, our customer base is rapidly expanding and we have a tremendous opportunity to be an early part of the red-hot Account Based Marketing industry.
You: Have proven your ability to source and engage with top talent in a competitive landscape. You have a knack for figuring things out and are consistently seeking for better ways to deliver your work. You get things done and have fun doing it.
- First in-house recruiter for fast growing start-up.
- Source and attract quality passive talent to fill our hiring pipeline for current and future positions in Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and more.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing and reference checking.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate, and create and post job positions that will attract top talent.
- Measure the recruiting funnel and find ways to optimize our hiring process.
- Determine and implement recruiting best practices.
- Maintain ATS integrity (we use Lever).
- Represent Engagio at meetups, career fairs and other recruiting events.
- Prior experience in a recruiting role.
- Knowledge of various functions (sales, marketing, engineering, customer success, G&A) within an organization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but comfortable in self-starter environments.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the full recruiting life-cycle in a startup environment.
- BS degree.
Build a great software company, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Equinox Gym Membership
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
Guaranteed annual compensation adjustment