Customer Success Manager
What We're Building
Engagio’s Marketing Orchestration platform is the only SaaS product on the market that helps B2B teams both create and measure engagement all in one solution. Our Account Based solution helps Marketing and Sales teams engage their best prospects and customers, get deeper insights at the company level, and communicate with personalized, relevant content.
Engagio has over $32 million in funding from Norwest, FirstMark, Storm Ventures, and First Round Capital. Engagio is hiring awesome, entrepreneurial employees to join the team at Engagio headquarters in downtown San Mateo, CA.
Engagio is looking for world-class Customer Success Managers to own the health and well-being of Engagio’s rapidly-expanding customer list, from the post-onboarding phase, through renewal, and beyond. You will play a critical role in helping customers achieve their Marketing and Sales business goals by leveraging Engagio technology and services, as well as your own expertise.
You are passionate about engaging your customers and working collaboratively to learn how Engagio solutions can make them successful. You have fantastic organizational skills, have previously worked in customer-facing roles, and want to work in an environment where culture and “doing it right” matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with proven executive management. If this is you, we have a tremendous opportunity. Customer Success Managers are responsible for maintaining the health and well-being of Engagio’s rapidly-expanding customer list, from the post-onboarding phase, through renewal, and beyond.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with an assigned group of customers and drive continued value for them with our products and services
- Own overall relationship with a group of assigned customers, increasing usage, ensuring retention, acting with integrity, building trust, and driving customer satisfaction
- Manage the renewal process for each assigned customer
- Always be on the lookout for risk and proactively escalate potential issues to the right people
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and work with Sales to win them
- Establish critical goals and other key performance indicators to aid customers in achieving their business objectives
- Partner with Sales team during discussions with prospects to help increase new business win rate
- Work cross-departmentally to advocate customer needs and share customer perspective
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
The Ideal Candidate Will Have These Qualifications
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent proven history of working effectively in customer-facing roles to drive satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Strong team player who is comfortable in self-starter environments
- Genuine desire to do the right thing for our customers
- Familiarity working with companies of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and highly professional
- Excel in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Can multitask and adjust priorities on-the-fly
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Marketo, Eloqua, or other Marketing Automation Platforms
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working with customers at the executive level
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
Build the next great marketing platform, united by a common vision of the 1:1 future that uses data and analytics to make every interaction more intelligent, more personalized, and more relevant.
1. Excellence and Execution
2. Freedom and Transparency
3. Happiness and Positivity
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Regular educational classes & catered lunch