Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify diseases and medical issues (e.g cancers and tumors) more accurately and earlier. We believe we are working on one of the biggest social impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe in areas that lack proper specialists, helping patients get diagnosed quickly with more accuracy.
Enlitic was founded in 2014, raised $30M to date, and has a teams in downtown San Francisco and Toronto. We’ve been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune, named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review, and won €1M in May 2017 at the Cube Tech Fair in Berlin.
Developer Operations role at Enlitic is a hybrid software/systems engineer to ensure Enlitic's services and supporting tools run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. DevOps role works with the team to build out necessary tools, maintain and help plan Enlitic's infrastructure and help build core tools to assist other teams and the Enlitic platform. Relevant industry experience is important, but ultimately less so than your demonstrated abilities and attitude.
The exciting things you will get to do once employed:
- Help build tools for infrastructure components, tooling for other teams and the Enlitic platform
- Write code to automate all tasks, processes and procedures
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug difficult problems
- With the team, you will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Partner alongside the best Engineers in the industry on very cool mission driven work
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Sound knowledge of UNIX and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Confident coding skills in Python, Bash, C/C++
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as web servers, load balancers, relational databases, storage systems and messaging systems, cloud providers (AWS)
- Ability to learn new softwares, frameworks and APIs
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- Detail oriented and thoughtful consideration in all your technical decisions
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.