Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help identify diseases and medical issues (e.g cancers and tumors) more accurately and earlier than top clinicians. We believe we are working on one of the biggest social impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe in areas that lack proper specialists, helping patients get diagnosed more accurately and quickly.
Enlitic was founded in 2014, raised $30M to date, and has a team of ~20 based in downtown San Francisco. Thus far, our mission and product performance has drawn us lots of traction and press. Being featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune (and more); named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review, and having won €1M in May 2017 at the Cube Tech Fair in Berlin.
As a contractor, your primary responsibility will be interpreting radiological cases to teach our next-generation deep learning (DL) products how to better improve patient diagnosis accuracy.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right radiologist looking to work with creative engineering and product teams. It is a chance to deliver products/services that utilize deep learning to improve patient outcomes and access to care.
- You are Board Certified
- You have 2+ years of post-residency or post-fellowship work experience
- You have excellent general diagnostic skills as well as subspecialty fellowship training, demonstrated interest, or other targeted exposure (e.g. Thoracic Imaging fellowship)
- You have a quantitative mindset and are comfortable learning technology tools
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to convey complex medical principles to a non-medical audience
Once you are here you will:
- Interpret radiological cases, working with engineers and fellow radiologists, in support of new products and projects
- Help design internal and external tools and products that support our deep learning products and services, providing medical insights and feedback
- Work closely with team members across Enlitic (data science, engineering, product and business teams), sharing your medical expertise and learning about how their work intersects with yours
- Work closely with other physicians (both radiologists and non-radiologists), including Enlitic’s clients and partner organizations
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.