Computer Vision Engineer
Fort Collins /
Data Science /
Our Company is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify diseases and medical issues more accurately and earlier. We believe we are working on one of the biggest social impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe. Our Company is attacking the hard high-value challenges facing healthcare, by developing solutions others are afraid too. We have dedicated our time in the development of impactful healthcare solutions. We have been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune, named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review.
We are looking for a Computer Vision (CV) Engineer to join our growing team in Fort Collins, CO. A successful candidate will have experience in building production-ready models, but who also has a desire to execute research projects. Our data science team is building cutting-edge revolutionary critical care solutions using various fields of study in AI. We are applying state of the art ML, CV, DL and NLP techniques. At Enlitic, you will be part of a global effort to create a coherent, vibrant, Healthcare IT focused, AI ecosystem. You will play a key role in driving the success of our customers using our products and services to run their business.
Since the position is so central to overall healthcare continuum of care efforts, you will partner closely with Product and Engineering teams across Enlitic. This role requires strong interaction with cross-functional teams and will provide tremendous opportunity for visibility across all of engineering and Data Science at Enlitic
- Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area. REQUIRED
- Relocation Assistance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related degree or experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Computer Vision Engineering, Models, Algorithms
- Graduate-level studies in machine/deep learning, computer vision, and image/video signal processing.
- Proficiency in C, C++ programming languages is required.
- Solid foundation in machine learning, including latest advances in deep neural networks and on turning machine learning technologies into practical system implementations.
- Solid foundation in computer vision; key areas of interest include 3D computer vision, multiple view geometry, visual SLAM, and object detection, tracking & recognition.
- Solid foundation in software development process and tools. Proficient in Pytorch or TensorFlow, Python, C++.
- Experience using OpenCV for computer vision and image analysis algorithm development.
- Experience with PCL, OpenNI, and 3D depth sensors is a plus.
- Experience with CUDA drivers, GPU programming, Linux architecture and Robotic OS is a plus.
- Programming experience on Android platforms is a plus.
- Strong teamwork, communication skills, passion, creativity, productivity & learning agility
- Accurately estimate project scopes and budget time responsibly to meet deadlines
- Design, develop, and analyze system benchmarks
- Design and implement algorithms for feature extraction, signal processing, classification from optically generated image data.
- Develop advanced computer vision & AI techniques for use in phenotypic disease measuring using consumer smart device technology.
- Acquire ground truth metrics to cross-validate, analyze, and evaluate models.
- Write high performance code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently to meet agreed timelines.
- Create, implement, and iteratively improve on CV processing methods and models
- Collaborate with AI team for feature stores for model building
- Communicate within the team on project status / blockers to get help when needed and render aid when able
- Adhere to security and data protection policies
- Review processes and recommend changes to improve operations
- Build and integrate end to end lifecycles of large-scale, various distributed CV Models
- Train, evaluate, and debug CV models for complex tasks
- Develop tools and services for improving CV systems beyond modeling choices —data distribution editing, data quality improvements, and representation learning with self-supervision
- Collaborate with engineers across functions to solve complex data problems at scale
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid employee Life Insurance
- Up to 10% 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- $180 a month health and fitness stipend
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.