Senior Software Engineer
Fort Collins /
Data Science /
We are shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists diagnose earlier and with more accuracy. We believe we are working on one of the biggest impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe. Our mission is to bridge human and artificial intelligence to advance medical diagnostics to improve patient outcomes. We have been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune, named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the Data team. You will be working side-by-side with data engineers and data scientists and will have exposure to the latest technology in building data ETL pipelines, Natural Language Processing tools and Computer Vision models. You will work with the team to design, develop and productionize tools to ensure the reliability and quality of data and machine learning models.
- Proficient in Python (familiarity with data science libraries, visualization tools is a plus)
- Knowledge of professional software development best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with virtual environments and docker
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy teamwork
- Familiarity with cloud environments and/or resource management software is a plus
- Familiarity with building interactive dashboards is a plus.
- Work side-by-side with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to bring data and machine learning projects from prototype to production
- Design and develop testing and integration tools with coding standards and software development best practices built-in
- Test code, setup CI/CD pipeline and automation tools for DE and DS projects
- Optimize machine learning model training processes
- Develop and standardize logging and benchmarking tools for machine learning workflow to improve traceability and visibility, drive insights and improve performance
- Prepare release notes and configuration instructions, work with backend engineers to productionize the model release candidates
- Participate in code reviews and design reviews.
- Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area
- Position is remote currently but will transition back to an office environment around the first of 2022
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid employee Life Insurance
- Up to 10% 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- $180 a month health and fitness stipend
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.