Design Director (IxD & Visual)
Enlitic is shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists identify diseases and medical issues (e.g cancers and tumors) more accurately and earlier. We believe we are working on one of the biggest social impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe in areas that lack proper specialists, helping patients get diagnosed quickly with more accuracy.
Enlitic was founded in 2014, raised $30M to date, and has a teams in downtown San Francisco and Toronto. We’ve been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune, named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review, and won €1M in May 2017 at the Cube Tech Fair in Berlin.
We strongly believe that design will play a key role in how we communicate our technology and improve our ability to collect the best data & train the smartest models for improving patient diagnosis accuracy. As part of our team, you can utilize your design skills to build products that save lives!
The exciting things you will get to do once employed:
- Contribute to all aspects of our design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, and visual design for our core product, corporate identity/ style guide, and web applications including tech demos, data collection tools, product partner integrations, company website, branding and presentational assets
- Partner with engineers, deep learning researchers, and medical professionals to oversee the user experience from conception until launch
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the reset of the product and executive teams
- Lead setting the groundwork for a team that is committed to using design as a central aspect of its user experience philosophy
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience and a solid portfolio of work that can speak to your IxD, UX and visual design skills
- The ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs
- An up-to-date understanding of best practices, developments and trends in UX and UI design, with an understanding of responsive design and expertise in prototyping software
- A team-oriented approach, with a willingness to receive feedback and iterate on designs
- A self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end, is excited to lead design efforts at the ground floor
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.