Full Stack Developer
Fort Collins /
We are shaping the next generation of diagnostic healthcare tools to help patients around the globe. By using AI and deep learning, we help Radiologists diagnose earlier and with more accuracy. We believe we are working on one of the biggest impact opportunities in healthcare and are deploying our technology around the globe. Our mission is to bridge human and artificial intelligence to advance medical diagnostics to improve patient outcomes. We have been featured on TED, CNN, WSJ, NYTimes, Inc, Fortune, named 5th smartest AI company by MIT Tech Review.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Developers who possesses a passion to learn and grow in the healthcare IT and Healthcare AI field. We seek full stack developers who will bring dedication to developing high value clinical solutions that impact people lives and the community around them. We seek to push the limits of possibility and imagination. At Enlitic we believe the impossible is possible and that together with our customers we can turn the impossible into real powerful solutions that impact the entire continuum of care for patients.
Candidates who have a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation healthcare AI delivery platform, solutions, and decision support tools. In this position you will work across the full stack for several web services. From backend development and front-end UX/UI, to DevOps, to DB administration. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team and have a significant impact across multiple healthcare platforms and products. To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective management, analysis, and a thorough understanding of software engineering and modern tech stacks.
- Be an integral part of an experienced team of engineers to build cutting edge medical device software in the Radiology AI space.
- Collaborate with your team, Product Managers, and Data Scientists on changes, enhancements and features.
- Participate in design and requirement reviews to shape the trajectory of our products and improve patient outcomes.
- Write technical documentation and effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and ideas.
- Commit to quality and place patient safety at the forefront of your work.
- Programming experience with Java, Typescript.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive SPAs using modern JS/CSS/HTML5 conventions.
- Understanding of Web protocols and standards (HTTP/HTTPS, REST, WebSockets, CORS).
- Familiarity with software engineering concepts including multi-threading and concurrency, data structures, memory management as well as client-server and microservices architectures.
- Experience using modern software development tools like Git, and Jira.
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with Python
- Healthcare and Radiology standards (DICOM, HL7/FHIR).
- Container and Virtualization technologies (VM, Docker, Kubernates).
- Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible).
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS, HTTP, gRPC).
- RDBMS and NoSQL storage engines (PostgreSQL, Elastic Search).
- Modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular2, Redux/Flux/Reflux).
- Python or Java application frameworks (django, WildFly, Spring/SpringBoot).
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years working experience as a Full Stack Developer under a modern development process (Agile, DevOps, SCRUM)
- Fort Collins, Northern Colorado Area
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid employee Life Insurance
- Up to 10% 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- $180 a month health and fitness stipend
- Competitive Salary
- Annual MBO Bonus
- Equity Relocation Assistance (if Applicable)
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.