ERP/D365 Senior Staff Engineer
Fremont, CA /
IT – IT /
About the job
Enovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.
Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
Powering the Technologies of the Future
Technologies of the future—Artificial Intelligence, Edge computing, 5G, Electric Vehicles, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality—all require greater battery energy density. Building and scaling a battery containing a 100% active silicon anode has long been a goal of the battery industry because it dramatically increases energy density and performance. Enovix is the leader in advanced silicon-anode lithium-ion battery development and production. The company's proprietary 3D cell architecture increases energy density and maintains high cycle life. Enovix is building an advanced silicon-anode lithium-ion battery production facility in the U.S. for volume production. The company's initial goal is to provide designers of category-leading mobile devices with a high-energy battery so they can create more innovative and effective portable products. Enovix is also developing its 3D cell technology and production process for the electric vehicle and energy storage markets to help enable widespread utilization of renewable energy.
This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for an experienced Technical Engineer/Architect for our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, to help support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
- The core of this critical role is to implement and extend our MS Dynamics 365 platform to support our Finance, Factory and Supply Chain teams. This person will lead and manage our internal resources, budget, support strategies, project timeline, deliverables, and the relationship with our implementation partners.
- Participating in the initial phase of projects providing design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning, application integration and workflow integration.
- Works with business stakeholders and users to define technical requirements.
- Leads Technical review and design sessions with MSP and ISV vendors.
- Ensures that the technical requirements tie back to the established business requirements and performance goals, and that the technical direction is consistent with the company’s long-term strategy.
- Fully understands the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments of the applications used by the enterprise.
- Makes sure the proposed gap resolutions fit in the overall architecture and business logic of D365 and its modules.
- Aligns the RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion/Data Migration, Extensions) customization requirements.
- Performs the technical design for all RICEW components.
- Reviews technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Has overall technical responsibility for the technical aspects of the project environments.
- Ensures that internal development guidelines are understood and applied by the MSP and ISV.
- Identifies and communicates any cross-area or cross-release issues that affect other project areas.
- Ensures adherence to all security and compliance requirements, and security practices are used and applied throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Validates the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Have a deep understanding of the D365 F&O technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Proven record of delivering business value by leveraging technology and an ability to communicate strategic technical concepts at an executive level and be a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or a related subject.
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain.
- 3+ years of experience in D365 technical design and implementation.
- 2+ full lifecycle ERP implementations leading a technical workstream such as integration, data conversion, integration, and extension development.
- Experience of end-to-end D365 F&O implementation and integration.
- Knowledgeable in related technologies such as SQL, PowerBI and Azure DevOps.
- Good understanding of functional capabilities of D365 F&O:
- Demonstrated experience with D365 F&O in the following technical areas:
- Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Project Management and Accounting
Data Management Framework (aka DIXF).
Understanding of Synchronous and Asynchronous integration patterns.
Extension approach to customization versus over-layering.
Role-based security design and customization
Report development and Power BI.
Code build and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services.
Understanding of Azure Licensing and Costing is a Plus.
- Medical benefits including 401k, Vision, Dental
- Company equity
- Competitive Salary
- Team building events
- Great company culture
$92,000 - $207,000 a year
Enovix is an equal opportunity employer.