Vice President, World wide sales
Fremont, CA /
Sales – Sales /
About the job
Enovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.
Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
- Responsible for all revenue generation for the corporation
- Primarily battery cell and pack revenue as well as service revenue for custom cell and pack development
- Define, create, staff and operate all sales functions within the corporation.
- Evaluate and synthesize near term (0 to 2 years) target markets, customers, key account demand creation strategies, field sales and applications deployment, revenue potential.
- Create, populate and manage a custom sales opportunity funnel system that is applicable to the corporation’s specific product development, target markets and projected customer base.
- Hire and manage the sales and applications organization required for both OEM and 3rd party distribution demand creation and demand fulfillment for the corporation.
- Create an effective process and methodology for near term and intermediate (3 to 5 year) revenue forecasting.
- Field Sales
- Strategic Account engagements
- Customer applications
- Customer Technical Support
- 3rd party Distribution/Channel management
Key Attributes of Executive
- Large Company Business Executive brains and behavior
- Capable of engaging, on a peer-to-peer basis, with the highest levels of executives at target strategic and key accounts.
- An enviable career track record that parallels that of the key executives at target key accounts.
- Professional, ethical, engaging persona.
- Extreme work ethic: willing to devote all their time to this effort.
- This leader should be naturally hard-wired to total career commitment.
- Demonstrated the ability to work at start-up intensity for the indeterminate future.
- Driven: Strong and continuous sense of urgency regarding all aspects of the business
- Strong native energy: ability to drive a newly public company through all growth stages.
- A steward of the Enovix culture and brand both internally and externally
- Extreme integrity: honest, transparent, direct communicator (up, down and out).
- Strong cross-functional influencer: capable of engaging and positively persuading the company’s executive peers as required.
- Strong strategic thinker: capable of creating and driving key strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communicator: for both internal and external communications
- Technical acumen in power technology
- Passionate about this technology, this market and the vision of the company.
- Ability to synthesize key customer requirements and provide input to marketing and engineering to influence future product definition.
- Minimum 10 years in leadership role in a technology-based company
- Battery experience highly preferred
- VP/EVP of Sales and/or Marketing required.
- Private / Public company executive experience would be a perfect additional competency for this role.
- Minimum BS in related fields required, higher levels preferred.
- Proven experience in attracting extraordinary talent and building strong teams.
- Start-up company experience desirable.
- Large technology company experience also desirable to bring forth the to-be desired state.
- Capable of personally creating the structures, processes and procedures that the company requires to become successful in generating target revenue.
- Individual must be well-versed in the creation of these processes/procedures, not just competent in Go-to-Market tool implementation.
- Individual must ENJOY using his/her multi-disciplinary skills in driving a young company to the next levels. The individual should NOT require a large support staff.
- Well-connected and well respected within the power semiconductor or battery industry, as well as with applicable end user companies.
$165,000 - $315,000 a year
Enovix is an equal opportunity employer.