D365 Business Systems Analyst
Fremont, CA /
IT – IT /
About the job
Enovix (Nasdaq: ENVX) is an advanced silicon battery company based in Fremont, Calif.
Enovix is on a mission to power the technologies of the future. Everything from IoT, mobile and computing devices, to the vehicle you drive, needs a better battery. Our disruptive architecture enables a battery with high energy density and capacity without compromising safety. We are scaling our silicon-anode, lithium-ion battery manufacturing capabilities to meet customer demand. For more information visit www.enovix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
This is an exciting time at Enovix! We are looking for experienced candidates to help support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
Powering the Technologies of the Future
Technologies of the future—Artificial Intelligence, Edge computing, 5G, Electric Vehicles, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality—all require greater battery energy density. Building and scaling a battery containing a 100% active silicon anode has long been a goal of the battery industry because it dramatically increases energy density and performance. Enovix is the leader in advanced silicon-anode lithium-ion battery development and production. The company's proprietary 3D cell architecture increases energy density and maintains high cycle life. Enovix is building an advanced silicon-anode lithium-ion battery production facility in the U.S. for volume production. The company's initial goal is to provide designers of category-leading mobile devices with a high-energy battery so they can create more innovative and effective portable products. Enovix is also developing its 3D cell technology and production process for the electric vehicle and energy storage markets to help enable widespread utilization of renewable energy.
This is a very exciting time at Enovix! We’re looking for an experienced D365 Techno-Functional Accounting Analyst to help support our new 50,000 square-feet lithium-ion battery production facility in Fremont, California for commercialization of our 3D Silicon™ Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery.
- Enovix has MS Dynamics 365 F&O and is looking to hire a D365 Business Systems Analyst to help them in day today basis with day-today GL, AP/AR, Budgeting, Costing, Asset Management, Treasury, Credit & Collections, and Financial reporting functions. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Analyst is responsible for configuring, maintaining applications within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations platform.
- Ability to model business data, work flows and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 application within the Finance and Accounting functions including GL, AP/AR, Budgeting, Costing, Asset Management, Treasury, Credit & Collections, and Financial reporting.
- Ability to model business processes and data as it relates to the full end-to-end business operation including order to cash, procure to pay process, record to report.
- Deliver high quality solutions to end-users, including design, development, integration, data migration, and documentation
- Coordinate with IT and business teams to provide thought leadership, architectural strategy, and solution recommendations.
- Engage closely with the extended Dynamics 365 team to test and promote solutions from development and sandbox to production environments
- Validate and implement out of box or standard Dynamics 365 functionality and modules
- Design, solution, and implement customized features and functionality where necessary
- Define clear and expansive user test cases and testing scenarios for validating standard and custom solutions prior to implementation
- Validation of security and access permissions following segregation of duties guidelines
- Implement integrations with other 3rd party applications on premise and in the cloud
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with implementing, supporting, and administrating Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 3-4 years experience using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations platform Team helping them with various accounting functions.
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience around GL, AP/AR, Budgeting, Costing, Asset Management, Treasury, Credit & Collections, and Financial reporting functions
- Experience with data migration and integration mappings
- Long experience Define and Customize Reporting and Dashboards
- Medical benefits including 401k, Vision, Dental
- Company equity
- Competitive Salary
- Team building events
- Great company culture
$92,000 - $207,000 a year
Enovix is an equal opportunity employer.