Langhorne, PA /
Data Science & Architecture – Data Science /
At Massive Dynamics, we work on a wide range of problems: consumer sales, supply chain optimization, and pharmaceutical applications. Our capabilities and frameworks have a wide spectrum of applications. We have developed advanced technology and algorithms to uncover complex patterns and relationships, which may be subtle and deeply hidden in the data. Our goal is to help large enterprises with their Big Data challenges. Our team comprises a unique blend of scientists, applied mathematicians, and industry practitioners. We are passionate about what we do and have great colleagues!
We are looking for Data Scientist who is a self-starter and eager to contribute to a team of problem solvers.
- ETL and data analysis (including scalable and complex techniques)
- Prototype solutions
- Data visualization and generating actionable insights
- API knowledge and web application frameworks are a plus
- PhD in quantitative field
- 1 - 2 years of experience in quantitative data analytics and/or numerical modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in programming languages (Python, C, C++, R, SQL) and object-oriented programming. Deep Knowledge of Python packages is highly desired.
- Knowledge of optimization methods and optimization algorithms is a plus.
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, PowerBI)
We offer health, dental, vision benefits.