Senior Writer/Researcher/Comms Manager
Remote - US /
Corporate – Marketing /
Must reside in the US – preferably in the Northeast or Mid-Atlantic Regions. Telecommuting permitted. Travel may be required to conferences and events. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Who we are:
Enterra Solutions is the leading Autonomous Decision Science™ company providing data-enabled prescriptive and anticipatory analytics and insights for companies across a broad range of industries. Enterra automates a new way of problem-solving and decision-making, going beyond advanced analytics to understand data, perform analytics, generate insights, answer queries, and make decisions at the speed of the market. This powerful capability uniquely enables “End-to-End Value Chain Optimization and Decision-Making” at scale and allows clients to uncover and understand the inter-relationships that lead to innovative new product development and innovation, heightened consumer understanding and targeted marketing, revenue growth tactics, and intelligent demand and supply-chain planning.
What you will do:
- Working directly with the CEO of Enterra Solutions in supporting thought-leadership and content creation, the ideal candidate will have a mix of experience working in high-tech, journalism, academia, and/or federal government. The successful candidate will focus on performing research across a broad array of topics that include geo-political/globalization, technology, applied mathematics, artificial intelligence, management science and other relevant topics for review. This position involves meeting with the CEO to translate current affairs articles/literature into topics for blogs and other written and oral communication. Additionally, the position will support the CEO in external communications for Enterra:
- Research topics that are relevant to Enterra’s business as indicated above.
- Fact-check any data collected during the research process
- Create content from research and selected topics in the form of articles, blogs, or papers on behalf of the CEO
- Support content development for branding
- Support formal board communications and internal communications (company announcements, bios)
- Maintain distribution lists for outward communications (e.g. press releases)
- Support Social Media efforts, including owning Enterra’s LinkedIn page, and supporting website updates.
- Track usage of Enterra trademarked terms.
- Document articles that mention Enterra Solutions.
- Update the CEO’s CV as he publishes new articles.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree in Economics and/or International Relations is a strong plus. PhD a plus.
- Strong supporting interest and facility in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics/Artificial Intelligence STEM-AI) is extremely helpful.
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience as a writer in a business and high-tech setting
- Strong ability to take research and complex concepts, distilling and synthesizing into high impact, simplified, and digestible content
- Prior experience working in federal government a plus
- Very strong communications skills, including verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule to reflect the availability of the CEO and to timely respond to emergent issues/events is important.