Solutions/Domain Architect – Revenue Growth Intelligence
Remote - US /
Technology Operations – Engineering /
LOCATION: U.S. Eastern Time Zone
Must reside in the US – preferably in the Eastern Time Zone. Remote working permitted. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future. This is a full-time position with benefits. Contractors will not be considered for this position.
Who we are:
Enterra provides solutions that leverage sophisticated machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing to provide highly actionable insights and recommendations to business users. Today, our solutions impact just about every aspect of the products you buy at your local store – from what is available to how it is priced and even where it is placed on the shelf. Our SolaaS (Solutions as a Service) solutions are deployed within private clouds – principally on Azure. We help transform market-leading companies into true data-driven digital enterprises.
What you will do:
- The successful candidate will join a diverse team that manages all Enterra’s Solution offerings through their software development and product lifecycles. The ideal candidate must be collaborative, and deadline driven. Because of the nature of our work and our technology, successful candidates must take a growth mindset and be comfortable with ambiguity, with the ability to take a proactive, structured approach to achieve results. Results-orientation and deadline driven are critical in our fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities are:
- Enhance, manage, and implement the technical design for Enterra’s cloud-based solution offerings in the Revenue Growth domain.
- Document and manage the functional, logical, and physical architecture for the target solution offerings.
- Evaluate, frame, and introduce the technical standards as they apply to the target solution offering.
- Ensure and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications within cloud environments.
- Balance the portability across different cloud providers with efficiency gains through using cloud-native components.
- Maximize opportunity for configuration through parameters (or other approaches) for rapid deployment across multiple clients.
- Engineer for deployment into both client-managed and Enterra-managed cloud environments while protecting intellectual property.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in existing solution offerings.
- Contribute to Creating, documenting, and application of test plans and testing requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical team, product owners, and other key stakeholders.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree. Degree in a STEM field strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a Solutions architect or technology design role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in CPG (Consumer Products & Goods) or retail space.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in developing solutions in a cloud environment.
- Prior experience and knowledge of revenue growth management in CPG a plus
- Prior experience with Azure.
- Experience with multiple software architecture patterns especially microservices.
- Experience with AI/ML based solutions with large data sets.
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly communicate with business and technical personnel both internally and externally. This includes documentation, presentations, and individual analysis sessions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity with the ability to build structure and take a proactive approach to drive results.
- Attention to detail – quality and accuracy in work is essential.