Senior People Partner
Lehi, Utah /
People & Places – People /
As a People Partner, you will be responsible for driving people-focused strategies and solutions in a particular business unit/Engineering team. An ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of all aspects of HR, experience in a consulting-type HR role for an Engineering department, and confidence aligning business objectives with employees and management. To be successful in this role you must have a proactive attitude toward solving complex employee and business issues and the ability to act as a strong thought-partner and leader for your business unit.
- Partnering with executive members and senior management (CTO, VP of Tech Ops, and Engineering SVPs) to consult on high level strategic initiatives and provide valuable feedback and suggestions
- Acting as a resource among peers to resolve severe employee labor and relations issues
- Serving as a change agent and member of your organization’s leadership team to help drive strategic growth plans and objectives across the organization
- Acting as an expert in all things HR related, establish strong partnerships with employees and management to communicate, interpret, consult, and educate on various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations
- Acting as liaison between management and each facet of HR in order to meet its People related goals and needs, including talent management and workforce planning, facility/building needs, onboarding and retention, succession planning, total rewards strategy, employee development and growth, etc.
- Collaborating closely with the L&D team to identify training needs, create training content, and educate employees and management as needed
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of responsiveness and urgency when working with employees and management in order to formulate trust, lead change, and catalyze motivation
- Attending department management meetings to educate, facilitate discussion, maintain a consistent understanding of the organization’s needs and goals, and provide strategic insights
- Providing input/coaching on workforce planning, succession planning, career development and training needs
- Partnering with peers to translate employee feedback and engagement information into actionable feedback for leadership to support the business’ current state
- Managing and resolving all employee relations issues for your business unit, conduct thorough and objective investigations, and partner with Legal as needed
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of HR laws and regulations, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partnering with various team members and managers to create, oversee, facilitate, and participate in projects as needed
- 4+ years experience as an HR Business Partner or consultant, preferably in the Engineering/Development space
- Experience working closely with executive management and a strong executive presence
- Strategic thinker and ability to translate strategy into plans for execution
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities with a sense of urgency and the ability to pivot quickly based on changing needs of the business
- Excellent communication and organizational skills Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to build strong partnerships
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply appropriate HR laws, guidelines, regulations and policies
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle issue ethically and with integrity
- HRCI or SHRM certifications desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?