Data Migration Specialist
Customer Operations – Migrations /
Since its inception in 2003, driven by visionary college students transforming online rent payment, Entrata has evolved into a global leader serving property owners, managers, and residents. Honored with prestigious awards like the Utah Business Fast 50, Silicon Slopes Hall of Fame - Software Company - 2022, Women Tech Council Shatter List, our comprehensive software suite spans rent payments, insurance, leasing, maintenance, marketing, and communication tools, reshaping property management worldwide.
Our 2200+ global team members embody intelligence and adaptability, engaging actively from top executives to part-time employees. With offices across Utah, Texas, India, and the Netherlands, Entrata blends startup innovation with established stability, evident in our transparent communication values and executive town halls. Our product isn't just desirable; it's industry essential. At Entrata, we passionately refine living experiences, uphold collective excellence, embrace boldness and resilience, and prioritize diverse perspectives, endeavoring to craft a better world to live in.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare Excel File in different format as per Client requirement.
- Drive best practice sharing and also ensure continuous improvement initiatives in the process.
- Timely communicate information to all using the appropriate communication method. (Scrum, Email etc).
- Meet Metrics like Working Hours, CPA, Absenteeism, TAT, Defects etc.
- Regular up-dation of process up-dates/changes and attend to process queries / scrums.
- Manage internal targets and meet the deadlines.
- Reviews and verifies source materials to determine accuracy and completeness of information; follows up to correct or complete data. Compiles, sorts and counts data to be entered.
- Enters and records data from electronic source materials. Updates records by deleting, changing, merging or adding data to files.
- Must be able to deliver results in a high pressure quick paced environment.
- Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual.
- Focus on solutions, dive into projects, quickly identify drivers in the data.
- Complete projects that require data analysis, data entry and presentation.
- Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, prepare visualizations
- Graduate in any Stream.
- At least 1-8 years work experience in Back Office - Corporate/MNC Or Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Proven ability to deliver complex data analysis and reports.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Excel). Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Self starter – must be productive with minimal direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to communicate in Business Language (English) effectively verbally and in Writing.
- Quick learning, Detail oriented.
- Formulate logical and objective conclusions. Recognize alternatives and their implications.
- Must be a team player and Professional demeanor.
Good to Have:
- Should be able to deliver and position value-added client/ business services.
- Evaluate training needs in terms of soft skills and process requirement. If required, depending on the business needs.
- Advance Excel will be an added advantage.
- Any manual or automated testing course certification.
Members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?