Associate Customer Success Manager
United States /
Customer Operations – Customer Success /
If you obsess over and are driven by making customers wildly successful, you might be just the person we are looking for! Entrata’s Customer Success department is seeking a Customer Success Manager based in one of our approved states. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for ensuring your customers are successful with the Entrata platform! The Customer Success Manager position will require you to develop strong relationships with your customers, partner with other departments to ensure your customers’ needs are met and that they remain customers of Entrata. You must be able to effectively manage multiple projects that impact customers and see them through to completion.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage a large portfolio of smaller revenue clients to ensure a high level of satisfaction and success is achieved
- Conduct bi-monthly with your customers to review solution performance and provide best practice recommendations
- Provide timely communication and responses back to your customers via email and phone
- Partner with our Support organization to ensure that the customers’ support needs are being met
- Facilitate the transition out of implementation and support the client’s drive toward self-sufficiency
- Educate customers on self-service tools, release processes, and other client programs
- Advise customers on process and system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
- Attend sprint review meetings and advocate for customer needs in those meetings
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of each of the Entrata offerings and configuration options
- B.A. / B.S.
- Account management experience/experience in building and managing important B2B customer relationships
- Desire to go the extra mile to ensure that your customers are happy and successful
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate patience while working through stressful situations and challenges
- Work autonomously - you will always have the ability to call on peers and managers to coach you on specific situations, but you are expected to manage your time and portfolio of customers.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and analytical skills
- 1-2 years of property management experience
- 1-2 years of customer success or other customer-facing experience in SAAS industry
- Experience working with Product and Development teams.
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?